วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Should drinking be allowed onShould the bus?


Should drinking be allowed on the bus?

No drinking on the bus? Says who? No eating or drinking on the bus. All food and drinks must be in completely sealed containers. Beverages must have screw-on lids. No drinks with straw allowed that it's against the law.


I am a person who love to drinking on a bus when I live in Thailand because we don't have any rule specify forbid eating or drinking on public transit but we just cannot drink any alcohol beverage and smoking. people should be able to have a civilised drink at whatever time they want but they have to know what is the etiquette of eating on public transit.


I often drink a cup of coffee on the bus because It's still hot and the weather is very cold and I need some hot drink for make me warm up.


I have known drinking on a train or bus can be messy and malodorous but It's important for the person who don't have the time to enjoy a meal. Obviously, I think it’s OK to drink on a train or bus if you don’t have much of a choice.


It's necessary way when your need is urgent. For instance, you’re diabetic and will otherwise lapse into a coma. And it’s OK to drink something sweet while your low blood sugar might make you flub it.


In my opinion, I think a coffee stirrer or a cloth napkin can help you take away from accident that your coffee might go flying all over you when the bus brakes. Recently Starbuck Coffee have a new stirrer coffee that It's a good idea because you can keep coffee warm and safe when you are walking, running or moving. It's so clue and cool.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Lee

Lee
Have a nice day.