วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

What do you stand in-class?



FEET: What do I stand for as a foundation of writing?

  • I stand for research additional knowledge.
  • Communicate by writing effectively.
  • Diagrams help to understand writing passage easier.

STOMACH: What upsets me about writing?

  • When I don't know anything about Title of Essays.It upsets me writing
  • Worry in mind to bring upset writing.
  • If it is noisy while you write.

HEART: What do I love about writing?
  • Writing give me a chance to tranmit my experience.
  • I can tell something how I feel.
  • Sometime writing help to understand more than speaking.


HANDS: What do I feel about writing?

  • help to prepare schedule.
  • Practice writing Essay.
  • Exercise my nails

EARS: What do I hear about writing?

  • To conclude news that I listen.
  • Writing is important when I lecture in class.

EYES: What do I see about writing?BRAIN: What do I think about writing?

  • I read some passage to improve writing.
  • Update news before writing essay.

BRAIN: What do I think about writing?

  • To create my idea about writing.
  • Writing help me to relax.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Lee

Lee
Have a nice day.